Ross Family Dentistry provides a multitude of dental services. Please find an extensive list of services below:
A comprehensive approach to dentistry means that we look at the “whole picture” when we examine your mouth, not just one tooth or one isolated problem. The health of your mouth is made up of many factors:
YOUR GUMS – Are they healthy or is gum disease present?
THE SOFT TISSUE – Are there areas of concern?
YOUR BITE – The way your teeth come together. This involves the TMJ (Temporomandibular Joint) and the chewing muscles.
THE TEETH – Are they crooked, worn, broken down, decayed, or missing?
We believe comprehensive dentistry is a healthier approach and better financial value. It can be compared to building a house. The most visible parts of the house are the shutters, paint, doors, etc. But the important part, that insures the long life and stability of the house, is the foundation. You can compare the foundation to the health of your gums and your bite. If these are not healthy and stable the investment in restorations may be lost.
We find that our patients appreciate having complete information about the conditions of their mouth and a treatment plan to restore all areas of their mouth to good health. This is a better financial value because problems are dealt with before they become “crisis situations” and then we don’t have to “put out fires.” Please ask us if you have any questions about this comprehensive approach to dentistry.
Comprehensive dentistry, we’re convinced, is about options. We offer a complete and thorough dental examination, which includes oral cancer screening, periodontal evaluation, TMJ occlusal analysis, and restorative diagnosis. After the examination, Dr. Ross offers a free consultation appointment where he will explain your dental conditions and what options are available for treatment to restore your oral health and improve your smile.
Componeers are a great aesthetic alternative to porcelain crowns or veneers. Transform your smile in one appointment with a quick, easy, less invasive technique to give you the same smile you’ve always wanted at an affordable price. Call today to learn more about this wonderful opportunity to transform your smile in one visit.
COSMETIC & RESTORATIVE DENTISTRY
– Natural appearing crowns and bridges
– Porcelain veneers
– Cosmetic bonding
– Sculptured tooth colored fillings
– Reshape teeth
– Invisible clasp partials
– Tooth whitening
– Computer imaging and smile design
– Root canals
– Implant restorations
– TMJ therapy
– Sleep apnea and snore prevention appliances
– Invisalign® braces
– Nitrous oxide sedation (“laughing gas”)
– Athletic and night guards
HYGIENE & PREVENTATIVE SERVICES
– Dental Cleanings (adult & children)
– Nonsurgical gum treatment
– Fluoride treatment
– Desensitize teeth
– Fresh Breath” treatment
– Complete oral examination
– Oral cancer screening
– Intraoral camera and photographs
– TMJ evaluation
– Occlusion analysis
– Free consultation appointment
Invisalign® is the invisible way to straighten teeth using a series of custom-made, nearly undetectable aligners. And it’s been proven effective in both clinical research and in practices nationwide. So whether your teeth are crowded, too far apart or have shifted since wearing braces, you’ll have a new reason to smile. Please call our office for a free Invisialign® consultation appointment.
Dental treatment is an excellent investment in your overall health and well-being. It is our goal that expense would not prevent you from benefiting from the quality of care you desire and need. Because cost is important to every patient, we discuss fees, insurance, and financial arrangements at our first meeting. Our practice accepts dental insurance programs, and we will file the claims for you. Our goal is to maximize your insurance benefits and make any remaining balance easily affordable. If you have any questions concerning your insurance benefits, please call our office. Our Financial Secretary has experience in working with all major insurance plans.
Being sensitive to the fact that different patients have different needs, we provide the following options:
- A 5% prepayment savings is allowed when fees in excess of $500 are paid in full by cash or check on the day that treatment is presented or in advance of scheduling the appointment.
- In addition to cash, we accept checks, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover credit cards.
- To make it easy to get your treatment now and pay for it over a period of time, we work with the third party financing companies listed below. No interest or low interest options are available. Payments scheduled from 3 – 60 months are available. No prepayment penalty. You can apply online or we can assist you with an application in a private setting in our office.